Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Good evening!  Hope you've all been enjoying Christmas Day. I had previously written on here about the Gävle Goat http://europecrazy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/heres-christmas-tradition-youve-goat-to.html

His Twitter profile says: "I'm the biggest straw goat in the world, follow my struggle to survive arson attacks". Well, I thought I'd pass on the good news that our big Swedish straw friend has made it to Christmas Day.




This screenshot was taken from the live webcam from 20 minutes ago - and he's still standing, yeah yeah yeah!

By the way it's not too late to follow his royal goatiness on Twitter: @Gavlebocken

It's been great fun following this Twitter account this year, even if I can't quite believe this is what my life has come to, tweeting messages to a straw goat :))))

No comments: