Monday, May 27, 2013

Back home!



Hello again!  I'm back on dry land (although I've still got the "sea legs" despite being back for 24 hours!) Eight days ago, we set off on our first ever cruise around the Eastern Med on Royal Caribbean International's Navigator of the Seas (pictured above) visiting Sicily, Greece, Turkey and Crete along the way.  It was a fantastic holiday which exceeded all my expectations, and everything - the ship, the ports, the weather - was just perfect.  However it was also an exhausting itinerary on an enormous ship and I'm still feeling very tired!

I have a few posts to write up (including those long-overdue Eurovision reviews) before I even get round to the cruise diaries so you'll have to wait a little while longer as I have a couple of busy weeks ahead.  So I'm going to take yet another blog break to gather my thoughts and write those posts and will return on 15th June    with a little blogging frenzy!  See you then.

No comments: