Thursday, October 14, 2010

This week's Idol songs

Via Aftonbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/tv/idol2010/article7950115.ab here are this week's Swedish Idol songs - and aren't there some cracking song choices in there too! This week's theme is "My Idol" as the contestants take on songs by their favourite artists.

Minnah Karlsson - ”Ambitions” (Donkeyboy)
Daniel Norberg - ”Glorious” (Andreas Johnson)
Alice Hagenbrant - ”Breakaway” (Kelly Clarkson)
Andreas Weise - ”Feel” (Robbie Williams)
Linnea Henriksson - ”Heartbeats” (The Knife)
Linda Varg - ”Iris” (Goo Goo Dolls)
Olle Hedberg - ”Från och med du” (Oskar Linnros)
Elin Blom - ”I don't believe you” (Pink)
Jay Smith - ”Heart shaped box” (Nirvana)
Geir Rönning - ”Rosanna” (Toto)

Of course the one I'm most looking forward to is Olle - especially since he's singing one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite artists. Linnea should be very interesting as always, and I'm also curious to hear Minnah's version of "Ambitions". Oh, and Jay and Linda will probably scream their way through their songs as usual :)

2 comments:

Damian said...

It's incredibly exciting songs choise, I don't remember any close to this. Due to odds and polls Linda, Minnah and Andreas today are under the biggest risk. Shame as I like both Linda and Minnah so much, I realize someone of them will go today but I still dream it will be Andreas!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I'd like Andreas to go too!

I read the review of the rehearsals on Aftonbladet and they were not very positive about Minnah or even Olle, but they thought Geir was the best???!!!