Friday, March 06, 2009

More good news (about my other blog)

Once again I can only apologise for the lack of posts on here. I'm very busy with Planet Salem at the moment, and so I haven't been able to post here as much as I'd like to.

Anyway, something fabulous has happened this week. Salem Al Fakir's official website is back - it's at www.salemalfakir.com - and if you visit that site and click 'fanblogs' you'll find a link to none other than Planet Salem, and the most recent posts are featured on that page! So my blog is now part of his website. How fantastic is that?????

3 comments:

Keira said...

Woah, that is awesome! Its like you're a full-fledged part of his marketing team... you should be getting paid for this. And I love the fact its fanblogS and yet yours is the whole page, hehe. That must be a great feeling. Clearly he values your efforts on keeping Planet Salem so up-2-date. He should put you on his Christmas card list, hehe.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I can't believe how awesome it is either! It's wonderful for Planet Salem to be part of his website, but I do put a lot of time and work into it so I'm enjoying the rewards :))))

All my friends say that I should try to get to meet him when I get to Gothenburg for his concert 6 weeks from tonight: how good would that be? Need to work out some way for that to happen.....!

Keira said...

Hmm, yeah you should! Send an email to his management/publicist? Worth a try!