Sunday, November 16, 2008

This week's playlist: it's only you I think about

It's Only You Part II - Salem Al Fakir: I can't really put into words how happy I felt that Planet Salem got official endorsement from Salem himself this week, so I'll just let this lovely song convey my happiness instead.
Twelve Fingers - Salem Al Fakir: likewise.
Human - The Killers: some love it, some hate it. I'm just happy to have them back...
They Said I Said - Sugarush Beat Company: so relentlessly catchy yet like many other great tracks this year, wasn't a hit single. Expect this one in the 2008-50, coming soon!
Crying Blood - VV Brown: looks like this is yet another brilliant track which has missed out on UK chart success :(
Would You Believe - Daniel Karlsson: still listening to this on YouTube although several uploaded versions of the video have now been removed. Cracking little song though.
What’s Your Name - Christian Walz: nice little uplifting song from the Swedish chart. The backing track is very reminiscent of an old Daft Punk song, the name of which escapes me right now. His vocal style isn’t a million miles away from Salem’s, which is a good enough reason to like this.
Just Dance - Lady GaGa: according to release schedules this will finally get a UK release at the end of December. Hooray!

2 comments:

music.city.soul said...

hi europecrazy!
i'm trying really hard to get my hands on daniel karlsson's would you believe, would you be kind enough to send it to me?

my email's simply_jloe@hotmail.com

would be so eternally grateful! haha. would love to share music updates with you if you like!

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hi Jloe!

Sorry but I don't have this song either, I was only able to hear it on YouTube and on Daniel's MySpace (www.myspace.com/kaptendanielkarlsson)