Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Melodifestivalen 2009 songs (well, 28 of them anyway) announced

Here are the songs and songwriters of 28 of next year's MF entries - yes it's only 4 months away folks!

1. "I Got You"Rodrigo Pencheff, Tobias Karlsson
2. "Stay the Night"Anders Hansson, Mårten Sandén, Andreas Lundstedt, Tess Merkel
3. "Love, Love, Love"Anders Hansson
4. "Show Me Heaven"Sussie Päivärinta, Kalle Kindblom, Thomas G:son
5. "Med hjärtat fyllt av ljus" Ingela Pling Forsman, Bobby Ljunggren, Henrik Wikström
6. "Alla"Henrik Wikström
7. "What if"Amir Ali, Michail Numhauser
8. "Så vill stjärnorna"Ingela Pling Forsman, Marcos Ubeda, Bobby Ljunggren
9. "Mänskobarn"Ingela Pling Forsman, Bobby Ljunggren, Henrik Wikström
10. "Never Been Here Before"Jennifer Brown, Peter Kvint
11. "Tick tock"Johan Leander, Matti Alfonsetti
12. "Killing Me Tenderly"Amir Ali, Henrik Wikström, Tobbe Pettersen.
13. "It's My Life"Alexander Bard, Bobby Ljunggren, Oskar Holter
14. "Moving On"Sarah Dawn Finer, Fredrik Kempe
15. "Hope and glory"Fredrik Kämpe, Måns Zelmerlöw, Henrik Wikström
16. "Higher"Johan Becker, Johan Fjällström, Joakim Udd
17. "You're Not Alone"Fredrik Kämpe, Alexander Bard, Anders Hansson
18. "Snälla, snälla"Caroline af Ugglas, Heinz Liljedal.19. "Här för mig själv"Thomas G:son, Marcus Ubeda
20. "Jag ska slåss i dina kvarter"Lasse Lindh
21. "Du vinner över mig"Thomas G:son
22. "Jag tror på oss"Lars Dille Didriksson, Martin Hedström, Ingela Pling Forsman
23. "Esta Noche"Michael Xavier Barrazza, Jimmy Almgren, Adam Soleiman
24. "1000 Miles"Niklas Jarl, David Stenmark
25. "You're my World"Emilia Rydberg, Fredrik Figge Bodström
26. "The Queen"Tony Nilsson, Henrik Jansson
27. "Welcome to My Life"Samuel Waemö, Didrik Thott
28. "Den första kyssen"Lina Eriksson, Mollgan B:son

Poster Girl as ever has a wonderful, detailed analysis of the songs and possible performers so I recommend that you go over there and check it out.

I'm not doing analysis tonight: all I will say is .....

MÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅNS !!!!!!

(and BWO and Alcazar and possibly Ola!)

What we do know is that Andreas Johnson definitely won't be back at MF in 2009 - he said as much in an interview in Aftonbladet today.

3 comments:

Raquelita said...

Haha,I love your little bit of analysis- I think that's all that needs to be said really :)

Poster Girl said...

Ha ha, that was pretty much my reaction, too! Hearing new material from him cannot happen soon enough.

I'm less than thrilled about what I've heard about the new Andreas album...jazzy covers of old songs and his older songs? Sigh. I'm going to hope I misunderstood. Hopefully the new Sebastian album makes up for it.

Thanks for the shout-out! :D

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I'm not too excited about the idea of Andreas going all jazzy either.

Yes I'm looking forward to hearing Sebastian's new stuff. Think it's gonna be a great autumn/winter/spring ahead for Swedish music, looking forward to the return of many of my old favourites and maybe even some new ones too.

Getting very excited already about MF!! :)