Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've got another new blog!

You probably wonder why I'm bringing yet another blog into the world when I don't seem to have the time these days to update this one :)

Anyway I started EuropeCrazy's Random Ramblings (http://europecrazysrandomramblings.blogspot.com) yesterday, it's going to be a place for off-topic thoughts and trivial stuff which don't have anything to do with music or TV or travel or Swedish singers I'm obsessed with.

It will be a totally random thing so there may be some days when I don't post anything, and others when I won't be able to shut up. There have been times that I wanted to post stuff on EuropeCrazy but I didn't think it would fit into this blog so now there's a new home for it. Feel free to pop over from time to time, you're all welcome :)))

No comments: