Sunday, July 13, 2008

This week's playlist: You should know that I am head over heels for you

Jennie Let Me Love You - E.M.D: if Swedish press stories are to believed, their days might be numbered - blame Danny's growing international solo success - so enjoy them while you can.

Make It Mine/I'm Yours/The Dynamo of Volition - Jason Mraz: someone I've missed out on and wasn't really aware of till "I'm Yours" totally charmed me. Got his new album, very good. Makes mental note to check out back catalogue.

Love Is Noise - The Verve: a long-awaited comeback, but for once, this is one well worth shouting about. Modern and lively, and even if it's not "Bitter Sweet Symphony" standard, it's still better than most stuff at the moment.

Sanningen - Linda Bengtzing: when i first heard this, I didn't even realise it was her. Strong pop music which those Swedes do so well.

Beggin' - Madcon: This is old news by now of course (typical Britain, last to discover anything) but this may finally go big here as it's getting lots of airplay on "The Box".

42/Cemeteries of London/Viva La Vida - Coldplay: yep. Still here, and still loving them.

No comments: