Thursday, March 27, 2008

This week's playlist: it takes just a minute to like it

"Just A Minute" - Rongedal: and it takes just a minute to enjoy the sheer catchiness of this song!!
"Love In Stereo" - Ola: better than Sibel. Don't you agree?
"Lay Your Love On Me" - BWO: come on, let's start a campaign to get this released over here!!
"Bang On The Piano" - Jack McManus: catchy, radio-friendly tune by yet another talented curly-haired singer-songwriter...
"Black and Gold" - Sam Sparro: my 'single of the year' so far, and good news this week as it's gone into the UK chart at no. 23. Can't wait for his album.
"I'm Good I'm Gone" - Lykke Li: will review her album on this here blog very soon. 'New Robyn' tag may be justified if this is anything to go by.
"Homecoming" - Kanye West featuring Chris Martin: got the iPod on shuffle again this week, and it likes this a lot. And so, still, do I.
"If Only" - KT Tunstall: I'm still not a fan, but I liked this song for a while and didn't know who it was. That's two of her songs I've liked now.
"Fascination" - Alphabeat: still enjoying this, although now completely overlooked by my local radio stations.
"Come On Girl" - Taio Cruz: and this one too, no-one's playing it but I'm making up for it with repeated plays on the iPod.
"Beli Jablan" - Aleksa Jelic & Ana Stajdohar: sometimes you just need a cheesy Serbian disco-pop tune to dance around to. This is it.

2 comments:

AcerBen said...

I heard that Jack McManus song on Music Control last night.. tis pretty nice.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Glad you like it. I heard it on the local radio station yesterday at work, and yelled out "Jack McManus!!" only to be greeted by the usual bemused expressions from my work colleagues. No change there then :))))