Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm back. With a DVD recorder.

In the words of the great philosopher Neil Diamond...."hello again, hello!!"

Sorry I haven't been around here much over the past week, apart from posting the playlist the other night. This is mainly due to the fact that I've had a horrible heavy cold yet again, the same one I had just two months ago...just wish that people would stop being so generous with their germs! Anyway I'm on the mend now, although I still feel there's a Globen-sized gap in my Saturday nights since the end of Melodifestivalen :(

This week also saw the arrival at EuropeCrazy HQ of my latest gadget - a DVD recorder. My grand plan is to convert almost 200 video tapes to DVD, mainly consisting of stuff which I've taped off the telly over the last 20 years, purely for space-saving purposes. It's going to be a very time-consuming exercise as I need to go through a pile of video tapes - the ones I haven't already obsessively catalogued. This is going to have a major impact on my time over the coming months, so if I'm not around here as much then that will probably explain why. Otherwise, I will attempt to resume normal service!

No comments: