Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Vincent to be unleashed on Germany and the Benelux

A few weeks ago I said on here that I thought one of my current favourite Swedish popstars, Vincent, had international hit potential. Well, now, Musikindustrin (http://www.musikindustrin.nu/) reports that Vincent has signed record deals to get his material released in Germany and also in the Benelux countries. Yay! That website also reports that the bearded one is currently in London, writing songs for his next album.

I will get that "Lucky Thirteen" review on here one of these days, but what I will say just now is that it's a very good album, the two singles "Don't Hate On Me" and "Miss Blue" are admittedly the best tracks but there are a few other tracks well worth a listen. Highly recommended.

No comments: