Thursday, November 15, 2007

X Factor: this week's songs

Last week was disco week on Swedish Idol, now it's disco week on X Factor in the UK. With this line-up, the glitterball might just lose its sparkle!!

Rhydian - 'Go West'
Leon - 'Relight My Fire'
Alisha - 'Young Hearts Run Free'
Beverley - 'I'm Every Woman'
Niki - 'Hot Stuff'
Same Difference - 'Feels Like I'm In Love'
Hope - 'Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)'

Since I last worked up the enthusiasm to write about this dreary series of X Factor, three acts have gone - Daniel, Futureproof and Andy. Quite frankly, there's only three things you can be sure of now: Rhydian will be magnificently over-the-top, you'll need your sick bag handy for Same Difference, and Simon will be all over Hope like a rash.

Yawn. But I'll probably watch it as usual anyway.

No comments: