Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Star Academy - this week's pre-nominees, and a little bit about last week's prime.

It's between Claire-Marie, Mathieu, Antoine and Dojima. I reckon that Claire-Marie will be saved and it will be between the three boys this week. If that's the case I think it might be bye-bye Mathieu, as it's not the first time he's been nominated and the viewers would probably save Antoine.

On the other hand I will probably be wrong, the way I was with last week's Idol result (which I'm still not taking very well).

Wasn't around here much at the weekend so didn't have time to do a full recap of last week's prime. To be honest, I wasn't really that impressed although enjoyed Jenifer and Juanes' appearances. What I was really pleased about was Quentin being named last week's top student - he's certainly top student with us here at EuropeCrazy!

Last week's nominees were Mathieu, Yaelle and Noemie. The viewers saved Mathieu, whilst the jury chose to send home Yaelle. They need to keep Noemie in for a while, after all - she may be this year's answer to Faustine from SA6, who was kept in until she outlived her usefulness.

No comments: