Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sidetracked.

OK so been a bit sidetracked this week, apologies to anyone reading this blog who is a bit fed up with my ranting and raving about how brilliant Salem is, anyway I can't help myself.

However there are other things going on - like the latest series of "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here", the popular British reality TV show which puts alleged "celebrities" into the Aussie jungle. I must admit I'm not really loving this series because there is a lack of entertaining personalities - certainly no David Gest this year, that's for sure. And why is the public choosing Janice Dickinson for trial after trial? This is nearly as bad as Kate being kept in Strictly for 6 weeks, and even she's gone now! Give someone else a chance! Let the anonymous boring people surprise us!

Tonight saw the first eviction, and it came as no surprise to us that Marc Bannerman, whom I had never heard of but I'm reliably informed that he was in Eastenders, was first out. His jungle romance with Cerys Matthews was the talk of the tabloids - slight problem being that he already had a girlfriend. He obviously didn't learn the lesson that the viewers love you if you're mad, they love you if you're bad....but they don't love you if you're a cad. Good riddance we say.

No comments: