Sunday, October 14, 2007

This week's playlist: same old same old!!

Late Night Session - Ali Love: super funky tune for those of us suffering from Jamiroquai withdrawal symptoms.
It's True/This Is Who I Am/Good Song/Dream Girl/Thank You/Count Me Out/Tell Me/It's Only You - Salem Al Fakir: All eight songs, all the time, all week!
Handle Me - Robyn: still liking this.
Ingenting - Kent: new album out this week and I can't wait.
Relax, Take It Easy - Mika: I've said it before and I'll say it again - release this as a single in the UK!
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat: I saw her described this week as the female Jack Johnson, which is a nice comparison.
How Could This Go Wrong - Exile: still playing this obscure oldie.
Mister Cool/Jag Gor Min Grej/Bejbi - Snook: can't stop playing these either. Great!
Tourner Ma Page - Jenifer: really like this now.

Need to get some new songs on this playlist....but when these songs are so good, it's going to be hard to shift them.

No comments: