Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Melodifestivalen 2008: songs announced

Just over 4 months to go till Melodifestivalen 2008 in Sweden. Today saw the announcement of 28 of the 32 songs which will compete next year. The songwriters were also announced - and some of the performers too.

Rumoured performers: BWO (or possibly the new Alcazar); Calaisa; Patrik Isaksson; Wille Crafoord & Meja; Lasse Lindh; Charlotte Perrelli (!), Frida Muranius; the Rongedal brothers, Velvet; the Poodles; Linda Bengtzing, E-Type...the list is endless. But how many of them will actually appear? Won't know for a while yet.

What we do know now...the 28 song titles.

"I love Europe"; ”Du behöver aldrig mer vara rädd"; ”Pame"; ”Jag saknar dig ibland”; ”Visst finns mirakel”; ”Lay your love on me"; ”Under mitt tunna skinn"; ”Raz Borca!”; ”Just a minute"; ”If I could”; ”Alla gamla ex”; ”Love in stereo”; ”Den första svalan"; ”Leva livet"; ”Deja Vú”; ”Hur svårt kan d va?”; ”Ingen mår så bra som jag”; ”That is where I'll go"; ”That is where I'll go"; ”Empty room”; ”Line of fire”; "That's love"; "Smiling in love"; ”I lågornas sken”; ”When you need me”; ”Kebabpizza, Slivovitza”; "Lullaby"; "Hero"; ”Never fall in love (Izdadje)”.

No comments: