Sunday, June 03, 2007

This week's playlist.

Miss America/Work of Art - Måns Zelmerlöw: Two of the best tracks from his debut CD which is currently on its way to EC HQ. Already topping the charts in Sweden, it's a pure pop treat.
I Heard A Rumour/Nathan Jones - Bananarama: The 'Rama are often forgotten when it comes to 80's guilty pleasures, but here are two - produced by the guiltiest producers of all - Stock, Aitken, Waterman!
Little Of Your Time/Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5: Still liking their album, and these are my two faves from it this week.
Relax, Take It Easy - Mika: Crying out to be released as a single in the UK - but I fear it may be "Lollipop" instead.
Tokyo - Danny Saucedo: Still playing this a lot, from the Swedish Idol 2006 finalist.
Elu Produit de L'Annee/Kiss The Bride - Christophe Willem: Still worth a mention in my playlist. "Double Je" is out as a single in France but I still prefer these 2 tracks.

No comments: