Sunday, April 22, 2007

This week's playlist.

Stop Me - Mark Ronson: a stunning and soulful cover version of the Smiths’ "Stop Me If You Think..." Fully deserves its place at no.1 in the UK top 40.
Melodies En Sous-Sol - Calogero: Becoming one of the stand-out tracks on "Pomme C" which has picked up mixed reviews from critics and fans alike.
Elu Produit de L’Annee - Christophe Willem: A cracking piece of French pop from last year’s "Nouvelle Star".
Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5: Still liking this. Why is it not on the radio yet?
Our Velocity - Maximo Park: Knew this song for a while but didn’t know who it was. Now I know I can put it in the playlist.
I Love You Mi Vida - D’Nash: This is really growing on me now and I can’t get the tune out of my head.
This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy: Took me a long time to get into this one, it’s been around for months but I’m only getting into it.
Last Night - Brolle Jr: whatever happened to him? This is an old classic from the man considered not good enough to reach the Swedish Idol finals. A unique singer.

No comments: